The cost of living is going up and the chance of living is going down. :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats true Sudha. This would be very difficult for the common man to make up a complete day for living.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You are so right Sudha!! It really is becoming expensive day by day!! Especially for the people who are daily wage earners and live a hand-to-mouth existence!!! :angry: :angry:

There will come a time at this rate, when we will have to carry money by sackfuls and bring home necessitates in our pockets!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Even though it is raised everywhere,i don't think it is affecting the people much. Because even at this price, still you can see so much crowd in Jewellery shops. How is this possible?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
ya i agree with sudha..Cost of living is increase.....so do standard of living.....

sugar price which is 20/- back 4 year is now 35/-

it is very difficult for the people who work on daily basis.
If all members agree can we all together post prices of basic food and living articles here with respective state in following manner:

Name of the article:

Price:

State/place:

This will go in spreading awareness of the prices prevailing in various states.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Cost of living going up - right.But why do you say chance of living going down?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The impact of higher food prices effect every fragment of the society.
The most negative impact on the poor house holds.The rapid inflation of prices on cereal,vegetables,meat,dairy products. what not every thing.If we consider the cost of fuels.
I think cost of living in UK is too hight. Is it possible to cut down the cost of living through part time jobs or oncampus jobs?can you please tell me the possibility of getting the jobs there? sicne i have a plan to go there for my higher studies
Meean. You will find crowds everywhere because we are more than 100 crore. But the poor far outnumber the affluent and they find it difficult to make two ends meet. Many just afford to eat and have no money for children education or nourishing diet. Their children also need to work for livelihood.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

if u want to live in bombay, banglore delhi, hyderabad u need to pay atleast 5,000 to 8,000 per month. and the cost of living has gone up very much
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.