Do you really think that the younger generation should enter politics ?.

Share your views on this
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you not interested in politics or are you bored of discussing about it earlier
Younger generation with good foresight and ideas should enter politics.The oldies also should retire as well.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The segregatin of plitia ativities into Youth, women, backward etc. is funny. Politis is the art of governing affairs of nation. So all capable individuals irrespective of age, gender, caste or region should contibute to the best of their knowledge and ability.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes. everyone capable of thought and action on matters of public interest should enter politics. Earlier the better. so youth are most welcome. They should enter politics at college level itself as activists of student bodies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ya i agree with you Gulshan that elections should be held in colleges to let students know what it takes to hold a leader's position

There was a time when college politics probably taught would be leaders how to lead a nation but now things are vastly different. Students, in my opinion are better off with their studies and keep their political affiliations to themselves until they pass out without disrupting or disturbing the college routine.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

There was a time when college politics probably taught would be leaders how to lead a nation but now things are vastly different. Students, in my opinion are better off with their studies and keep their political affiliations to themselves until they pass out without disrupting or disturbing the college routine.

Very True. There've been more than enough incidents of such as JNU, Ramjas which evidently suggest that the colleges are better off without politics being mixed with the curriculum.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Politis in educational institutes are unwanted and not desirable.

Student Unions like ABVP bully the students and convert every college into a political arena.

There should be limits to how such organisations work.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

In fact APVP from my own experience is a well organised union which takes up issues and some people may use its name when things go wrong and as you rightly pointed in another discussion the media highlights what they want to  ..In our own University there are extremely dangerous student unions that believe in verbal abuse and violence only ...I won't take names but not for ABVP , student lives would be very difficult at times because our politicians, given what they are only bothered about vote bank and appeasement..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.