Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One more reason for creating so many game threads is they are selected for Forum supporter award initially (for very good game threads).

We can now impose restriction on considering such threads for awards.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

yeah this was really a very good idea.
I do not understand what purpose these game threads serve. It is better to make constructive contribution by writing or commenting on current topics and other matters of common interests. Moreover, I am not sure whether these threads add to revenue of the site. If not, the members participating in such threads are earning points and also getting a share in revenue without actually adding it. In that case, the threads must be discontinued.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sorry to interrupt but i too think Games are making important threads to hide behind.But some games threads related to English created by some members and me are not useless as we though it can be useful for improving english vocabulary and can server as a database of words..
I request active members to participate in such threads and share their knowledge....Hope to see some postive response..
There is no change....
From morning, there are many good topics going on.... Again I see all the game threads in the main page from the evening session..... :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Karthik

I guess as i already suggested...there should br counter of 100 or 50 post....as soon as number of post in a game reach threshold game shd be lock..
You are absolutely right Vijay...

The games should be locked after reaching some threshold..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Happy to see that at last all such non sense threads are locked by moderator.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
you shouldn't have locked it instead you can group the threads and display the group names first in the forums so if some one interested can participate in it. Now if we open the forum all the threads with our categoriation are thrown out there and we should go through almost all to select the interesting ones. So pls consider this suggestion.. The categories should be shown first...
Shalu..... Interesting and games that have more replies were not locked... The games which have very less replies comparatively..were locked by the moderator...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.