Dear friends if everybody has read the new english section then you can see that swetha is doing a very good job.

I dont know about others but I really appreciate and I think I am going to learn something from her and Thanks again to boddunan to start such a fantastic web site.

Initially i joined this site to make some money but now I can realize that with earning money I can learn some thing also.

If possible Admin please give Extra cash credit to swetha for her hard work.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is the great thing about the smart workers. Well we are having the Member of the Month contest for which the nomination procedure will start on September 1st. If you really impressed with her contribution, please vote for her so that she can earn 500 bucks :)

Of course, you can choose the person as per your wish.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Forgot to mention the CoM (Commenter of the Month) award as well there.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick where is the voting option.
Can you please tell me so that i can vote for swetha.
(This is my personal choice)
As I said above, the contest nominations will be open from September 1st as a separate topic.

wow :woohoo:

Friends,
let me tell you,

According to me,knowledge sharing is one of the best gifts that a human can share with another human.I like to help out people and share my knowledge so that we can all grow and be more wiser.

I personally donot wish anyone to face embarassment in their life,so if people consider me to be of help in English,I will always be glad to do so!

Regarding cash and awards,already I have won the cheer of the people I have helped and that is what counts for me. :silly:

Thankyou for all the appreciation B)

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha its was your initiative that have made the English Section Forum very useful for others.
Its good that we will have a voting for the "Member of the Month" and we can choose it. Surely Swetha will stand for the nominations.

-Best of Luck and keep posting commenting for English.

Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
The new moderator in town is just looking after everyone and their errors and its great to have such company......well, you know.....she is an online English tutor.......I've a nick name for her "GRAMMAR MOM"......sorry if this hurts anyone....... ;)
hheheh :laugh:

Most of the magazines and papers host a coloum called 'ask granny' so 'grammer mom' will not sound funny,i guess u can name it as u have been proposing a name for the link in boddunan,

By the way,half of my burdens are shared by Rajkumar,because already he has posted quite a few articles in English grammar B)

Swetha Shenoy
my pleasure swetha.....and you know wat, you do 99.99999991% of tough jobs all i do is post some grammar articles,that makes 0.00000009% ...I'm glad to know I"ve a little part in helpin.....all the best as a moderator :)
hai how to eran money here any1 help me
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.