Now this article is available for you all and for new comers. This is specially one for new comers. Here is the link

http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-general-reference/14161-learn-how-to-write-article.html

If any doubt regarding article, please mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or PM me.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow, that's a pretty helpful and good article for newcomers like me. :)

Thanks for sharing! :)
THANKS FOR HELP

IT WOULD DEFINITELY HELP ME ................

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It is indeed a well wriiten article and happy to see such a nice work which can help newbies..I hope more such article on each section of boddunan is covered..to help beginners :)
Keerthi wrote:
[quote]Wow, that's a pretty helpful and good article for newcomers like me. :)

Thanks for sharing! :)[/quote]

Thanks Keerthi.. I am trying my best to help new comers..
neetu jain wrote:
[quote]THANKS FOR HELP

IT WOULD DEFINITELY HELP ME ................

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Ya sure it will help you and if any doubt occurs, then pls tell me..
That is a good effort from moderator lohit seth, would like to see many articles like this from you!
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]It is indeed a well wriiten article and happy to see such a nice work which can help newbies..I hope more such article on each section of boddunan is covered..to help beginners :)[/quote]

Rajani.. You are saying "I hope more such article on each section of boddunan is covered..to help beginners :)"

Pls tell me what kind of more article for new comers you need..
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]That is a good effort from moderator lohit seth, would like to see many articles like this from you![/quote]

Yar I am editor, not moderator..
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]Rajani K wrote:
[quote]It is indeed a well wriiten article and happy to see such a nice work which can help newbies..I hope more such article on each section of boddunan is covered..to help beginners :)[/quote]

Rajani.. You are saying "I hope more such article on each section of boddunan is covered..to help beginners :)"

Pls tell me what kind of more article for new comers you need..[/quote]

Thanks for consider my point Lohit..I think other section like forums,polls, reviews also need help..because initially i faced problems to put videos in forums and use the video link in community video..i just had to either experiement of PM moderator Marevick for finding answer..

I think in forum you can just give breir details on putting images and videos...And i think only youtube videos are accepted which is not specified any where...you can add those rules..Though the article may be short it can be very helpful for beginners..

And i request to keep all the helpful article in one section or under help option already there so that no it will not be difficult to search..

Hope this is useful
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]Rajani K wrote:

Pls tell me what kind of more article for new comers you need..[/quote]

Thanks for consider my point Lohit..I think other section like forums,polls, reviews also need help..because initially i faced problems to put videos in forums and use the video link in community video..i just had to either experiement of PM moderator Marevick for finding answer..

I think in forum you can just give breir details on putting images and videos...And i think only youtube videos are accepted which is not specified any where...you can add those rules..Though the article may be short it can be very helpful for beginners..

And i request to keep all the helpful article in one section or under help option already there so that no it will not be difficult to search..

Hope this is useful[/quote]

Ok Rajani.. I try my level best to write article about these with in two days.. Thanks for the suggession.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.