Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Any time as it is for the betterment of the site as many time people try to see FAQ first and i think boddunan site needs these articles . :)
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Any time as it is for the betterment of the site as many time people try to see FAQ first and i think boddunan site needs these articles . :)[/quote]

I am agree with you in this matter. I will write more articles. I am just starting now..
Any other sugessions from anyone..?
The article is very useful. This is must read for all members of the site- new or old.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]The article is very useful. This is must read for all members of the site- new or old.[/quote]

Thanks gulshan sir, its also for the old members also, because they also need some guidence regarding article writing.
lohit you are too good in writing articles,This articles is very useful for all the members...
I think this article must be in home page because if new member joins it will be easy for him/her to see and then write article.
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]lohit you are too good in writing articles,This articles is very useful for all the members...
I think this article must be in home page because if new member joins it will be easy for him/her to see and then write article.[/quote]

Thanks Jasmeet yar.. main keha si maverick nu ki is article nu homepage te la deve.. ohh keh reha si ki la devange.. tention na le..
Lohit veer chalo wadia hai vadhaiyan veer,tention de koi gal nahi veer tusi hoya na sadd nal....
Lohit are you taking Punjabi classes too... Just kidding...I have to learn punjabi to understand your comments. :) :cheer:
Rajani K,Lohit is very good in Punjabi also because he belongs to haryana.
Rajani listen Punjabi songs for few days you will come to know Punjabi...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.