Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the advise Jasmeet... :)

If i am not wrong/right he told you that "I will request MAverick to put on homepage..Dont be tensioned"

I just guess :P :cheer:
Lohit told me that he has said to maverick sir to make this article at homepage and maverick sir said ok and told me not take tension.

Rajani you have understand Punjabi nicely...wadia
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Lohit veer chalo wadia hai vadhaiyan veer,tention de koi gal nahi veer tusi hoya na sadd nal....[/quote]

Are tussi fiqr na karo veer ji.. aasii twadde naal hai.. veer veer de naal ni houga te ki gavadiya de naal houga.. ki man jhuth boleya..
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Lohit are you taking Punjabi classes too... Just kidding...I have to learn punjabi to understand your comments. :) :cheer:[/quote]

Ya sure rajani. You wanna learn punjabi.. we will teach you..
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Rajani K,Lohit is very good in Punjabi also because he belongs to haryana.
Rajani listen Punjabi songs for few days you will come to know Punjabi...[/quote]

Ya jasmeet i am from haryana but i am not haryanvi yar..

I am a pure punjabi boy. Not sikh. I am punjabi just..
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Lohit told me that he has said to maverick sir to make this article at homepage and maverick sir said ok and told me not take tension.

Rajani you have understand Punjabi nicely...wadia[/quote]

Aai Rajani ji vi punjabi sikhdi payi ha sikho sikho.. punjabiya di vakri tor aai..
Lohit seth wrote:
Ya jasmeet i am from haryana but i am not haryanvi yar..

I am a pure punjabi boy. Not sikh. I am punjabi just..[/quote]

Lohit I feel there is not much difference between Punjab,Haryana and HP.I believe there culture are still same which was earlier.
I am born in Chandigarh only i also don't know much Punjabi as villager speaks in Punjab..

Its nice that there is two Punjabi in Boddunan,I hope that more Punjabi joins here.
Yes Lohit you are right Punjabiya di vakri tor aai not only in India its all round the world...
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Yes Lohit you are right Punjabiya di vakri tor aai not only in India its all round the world...[/quote]

Ys this is true..
Thanks you Jasmeet, I just guessed it.. :P :cheer:
Does wadia means Good?

Yes lohit you can definetely try may be .. :woohoo: :)

Two punjabi Munda's in Boddunan..Am i right :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.