What do you think what is your weakness..and what are the steps you are taking for this..

lets dicuss here..
weakness.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
About My Weakness.

I am little bit very talkative and easily trust someone. Sometimes in some situations i feel less patience.

I am trying to reduce my weakness.. day by day..

Every person have weakness. No body is perfect..

What about yours.
My weakness is i cant take it up when am defeated or when i fail.

i used to cry.

Tear can be weakness when person make fun of it and sometime it became strength because when tears come in happiness it is strength
i get angry over small things......it becomes very difficult to get over my anger.........

my hubby is helping me to control my anger..........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]My weakness is i cant take it up when am defeated or when i fail.

i used to cry.

Tear can be weakness when person make fun of it and sometime it became strength because when tears come in happiness it is strength[/quote]

thanks Sajeetharan for sharing your feelings..

But when we fail then we should not cry yar.. we should come with new power and thinking..
neetu jain wrote:
[quote]i get angry over small things......it becomes very difficult to get over my anger.........

my hubby is helping me to control my anger..........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Thanks neetu mam for sharing with us. I also have a lot of anger inside me. I also get some times more angry but i cool down with in 10 minutes..
Waiting for the words of others.
No replies till now.. all are perfect ?
Our life will be hell without weaknesses. I have weakness for women and drinks. I feel these add spice to life. It is no use living only by routine of morning prayer, simple food, employment schedule only.
We just need to balance our life. Everything in life is good. Nothing is weakness. We need only to have a sense of proportion. We need salt in food but too much salt will spoil the food.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

very nice... Mr. gulshan.. interesting..
Waiting For the words of more members...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.