Hello friends, you know what i feel, if this cast is not here which is making the difference between the people, then half of the fighting in India on various issues will be resolved.

When human came on earth, god didn't give him any cast. It was just a human having a single name. But now days people just do.. you are marathi... i am muslim, you are sikh.. one is hindu so one is christen.. Every one is here just praising its own cast and saying we are great.

A lot of luv couples and there relations got died in these casts.

Is there any benefit of this cast..

I never think this cast is helpful for us in this world..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't you think at the palce of different cast and surname, If you are Indian then every one should use a single sure name..

like Lohit Indian

Aastha Indian

Maverick Indian
You are correct.
But government should have to follow this. because in government application forms it is asking like. Your Cost and sub cast. Religion and all . why they are following. Mostly People are ready to follow this. But govt needs vote. For that they are using this. More people have to get aware of this and implement in some small places. Let see.

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
It is unfortunate that people of India are divided. The time has come to educate those people who are misguided. India needs political wisdom in order brings harmony and peace in the country. India will progress much faster if these minor issues are properly addressed and people of India understand the reality of life.
YES I AGREE WITH THIS.....................

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You are right Lohit that Caste system is creating a havoc in society..but simply by state indian can change the attitude of people? If you state as indian then again competition comes in world like American,AFrican...soon difference will still be there...
I think Humanity is the only thing which can club all the world. The cast system is running in our blood not only in india but abroad too..so it is very difficult to change it..However deaths in the name of caste should be eradicated..
and intercast and religion marriage should be encouraged..maybe that way we cannot think about cast..
@Lohit
Reservations based on cast are really a crap.Reservations are good to develop the backward , but in education all should be considered equal.b'coz god gave equal brains to all,it all depends on how we mold
Does cast divide us?

If it is so ! How intercast marriages happen?

It is love which binds and hate divides.

OR

It is the mentality which divides us.

These cast , creed and color are external excuses.

I have many friends from different casts. But we have good relationship among us. I never feel cast is a barrier.

Cast doesn't divide but Cast-ism.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Caste is a dividing factor and does no good. I remember a song- Malik ne har insan insan banaya ham ne hi use hindu aur musalmaan banaya. Malik ne ek zameen ek asman banaya ham ne hi kahin cheen kahin cheen kahin japan banaya- (God made every human just human- we made Hindu & Musalmaan- God made one earth one sky- we made China and japan. There is another recent song- Yeh Nadia, Ye Panchhi, yeh pawan ke jhone- inhe koi sarhad na roke- Kya paya toone aur maine insaan ho ke- There are no boundaries for river, birds and breeze. We have gained nothing by being humans.
We need to break all barriers of caste, religion and ethnicity to usher in one free humanity. Ideally, passport and visa system should go and all should be free to move over the globe.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The castes are cleverly used by our politicians to gain votes and to keep the people seperated so that they will not get problems.I don't think any other country will have this many number of castes.These politicians are not able to remove caste even in census also.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Mathi wrote:
[quote]You are correct.
But government should have to follow this. because in government application forms it is asking like. Your Cost and sub cast. Religion and all . why they are following. Mostly People are ready to follow this. But govt needs vote. For that they are using this. More people have to get aware of this and implement in some small places. Let see.[/quote]

But politician just used the same cast people for their area and also support only there people. There is any no benefit of cast in our life. Its just separating the people. If all people have a single cast, then every person automatically feel opposite person like him/her.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.