Is kashmir slipping away from India

Keeping in mind the recent developments in the valley,

What do you think..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kashmir has always been troublesome for Union Government. Many in Kashmir want either complete separation or merger with Pakistan. Urgent economic, welfare, development and police/military solution is necessary. Unless people from other parts of country are allowed to settle in Kashmir, the issue cannot be solved. We need to learn how China tackled Tibet issue, which is like Kashmir.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If India is not able to prevent the obvious now in Kashmir than it should be ready to face the Islamic republic of India within 50-100 years..
I think so. Daily some riots are happening. Many inoccent people are losing their lives..
There are times when the situation was worse than the present time in Kashmir. There were massacre of Kashimiri Pandits all around the valley and the govt. was doing nothing. Now at least there are not many Hindus left to be butchered by these separatists so they are targetting security forces. There is nothing to panic on the status of Kashmir unless we give much media hype to this issue. They all want is the attention of the world and our foolish media is giving that. Unless our army present there, there is no one who can take a single inch of our Kashmir.
Yesterday there was cabinet meeting on kashmir issue and i think no any decision come to stop this riots.

I am agree with you sajeetharan that media is all the time giving hype to kashmir.
No

i don't feel so , its not slipping away from india...........
it had already slipped when army was called back and cese fire was
decleared in 1949..article 370 prevented Hindus from other areas to migrate in kashmir and Majority there kicked out the remaining local HINDUS ..and hw cn neybody think of peace where Muslim majority rules..!!

I read this topic by chance but there is no doubt that it is very valid today. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has done a great service to the country by integrating Kashmir with India. I don't think Pakistan will ever be able to take Kashmir. On the contrary there is a good chance that Pakistan itself may breakup up with Balochistan becoming a separate country. India should integrate the valley with the mother country by marriage and settlement of people from other parts of India. This will kill the problem for all time to come

MG Singh wrote:

I read this topic by chance but there is no doubt that it is very valid today. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has done a great service to the country by integrating Kashmir with India. I don't think Pakistan will ever be able to take Kashmir. On the contrary there is a good chance that Pakistan itself may breakup up with Balochistan becoming a separate country. India should integrate the valley with the mother country by marriage and settlement of people from other parts of India. This will kill the problem for all time to come

BJP Government is doing his best to integrate valley with the India. Today I read in news paper that Government will give employment to 50000 peoples in J&K and government have also plan for investors meeting in valley. 

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Kashmir has always been troublesome for Union Government. Many in Kashmir want either complete separation or merger with Pakistan. Urgent economic, welfare, development and police/military solution is necessary. Unless people from other parts of country are allowed to settle in Kashmir, the issue cannot be solved. We need to learn how China tackled Tibet issue, which is like Kashmir.

Absolutely, sadly Gulshan is no more with us today but his views expressed 9 years ago remain very relevant today in the changed circumstances

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.