Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Kashmir has always been troublesome for Union Government. Many in Kashmir want either complete separation or merger with Pakistan. Urgent economic, welfare, development and police/military solution is necessary. Unless people from other parts of country are allowed to settle in Kashmir, the issue cannot be solved. We need to learn how China tackled Tibet issue, which is like Kashmir.

Absolutely, sadly Gulshan is no more with us today but his views expressed 9 years ago remain very relevant today in the changed circumstances

Yes he was right now Indian government is doing it. In coming years many peoples from country will settled in valley.

usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Kashmir has always been troublesome for Union Government. Many in Kashmir want either complete separation or merger with Pakistan. Urgent economic, welfare, development and police/military solution is necessary. Unless people from other parts of country are allowed to settle in Kashmir, the issue cannot be solved. We need to learn how China tackled Tibet issue, which is like Kashmir.

Absolutely, sadly Gulshan is no more with us today but his views expressed 9 years ago remain very relevant today in the changed circumstances

It is indeed sad that Gulshan is no more with us. Some of his views expressed here are relevant. But I just want to say that he mentioned as Tibet being a similar problem of China, which is simply not true. Tibet was a separate country which China invaded in 50s, tortured and killed millions of gentle, peace-loving Buddhist monks who would never even hurt a fly, burned thousands of precious 1000s of years old manuscripts and has been occupying the country illegally since then. How is it similar to Kashmir then?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51

Thinking that Kashmir is slipping from India is a day time dream. Kashmir is not Tibet. In 50's Tibet was most undeveloped area, even they have not any vehicles. they have not electricity, security forces. 

We must take aleaf out of how China solved the Tibet problem, whetehr it was an independent country or not does not matter. The fact is China snuffed the Tibet revolt and integrtaed it with China. They followed teh following [olicy

a_ brought about development like high speed train to Lhasa.

b   Brought in Chinese settlers into Tibet

c   Forcibly married Tibet girls to Han chinese inluding even Nuns

Imprisoned thousands in ëducation camps"who opposed Chimna.

All this is history and India which at one under British rule maintained troops in Tibet has become a bystander, thanks to a man Mr Nehru.

We are no China with one party rule but India where the voices come from every direction. We have not so worthy "human rights institutes" controlled by publicity hungry parties beside the PIL. WE cannot act like China who is one of the superpowers (believe it or not) and unfortunately we have to depend on superpowers for even smaller things. China has VETO POWER that we do not have and China can challenge America and Russia which we cannot and in the last our culture does not allow us to force conversion and force marriages.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
MG Singh wrote:

We must take aleaf out of how China solved the Tibet problem, whetehr it was an independent country or not does not matter. The fact is China snuffed the Tibet revolt and integrtaed it with China. They followed teh following [olicy

a_ brought about development like high speed train to Lhasa.

b   Brought in Chinese settlers into Tibet

c   Forcibly married Tibet girls to Han chinese inluding even Nuns

Imprisoned thousands in ëducation camps"who opposed Chimna.

All this is history and India which at one under British rule maintained troops in Tibet has become a bystander, thanks to a man Mr Nehru.

Do you even understand what you are saying? You are actually justifying what the China did in Tibet! So horrible and disgusting!

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:

We are no China with one party rule but India where the voices come from every direction. We have not so worthy "human rights institutes" controlled by publicity hungry parties beside the PIL. WE cannot act like China who is one of the superpowers (believe it or not) and unfortunately we have to depend on superpowers for even smaller things. China has VETO POWER that we do not have and China can challenge America and Russia which we cannot and in the last our culture does not allow us to force conversion and force marriages.

True. ....if we did that, then all respect for our culture will be lost! More than that, it will amount to saying that the Kashmiris are aliens and hence need to be forcibly married with others to make them integrate with the rest of the country! That should never happen.

Thank you said by: suni51

Yes, what China did in Tibet and Sinkiang is right from their nationalist angle. Bangladesh did tethe same in the Hindu Chakma tribal areas of Chittagong. I believe in  Bismark's [policy " blood and Ìron". By being soff we were slaves for 1100 years and second class cirizens in our own land. 

China did bad of Good in Tibet ask this question to refugee of Tibet who are living in India for more than 50 years without any nationality. 

anil wrote:

China did bad of Good in Tibet ask this question to refugee of Tibet who are living in India for more than 50 years without any nationality. 

I know the refugees in India do not like China but from the nationalistic angle of China, they don't want these refugees to ever come to china.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.