Ayurvedic treatment brings back the balanced state of the body by internal as well as external ayurvedic therapies. Herbal products including preparations like 'Asthavargam' are given to the patient to be taken internally. Panchakarma treatments are also carried on which include massage, meditated enema etc. Medicines made of herbs like Yogaraja guggul, Lakshadi guggulu, Triphala Guggulu, Maanarayana tailam are also used for treatment. Posture correction is also done through “Yoga Asanas”. These treatments can be done under a well qualified ayurveda medicine practitioner. However, there are many home remedies that require common materials found in any household to cure back pain.

Home Remedies for Back Pain
Rice: Take 1 cup uncooked rice and tie it in a thick cloth ( or fill it in a thick sock) Heat this cloth pack in the microwave for 30 to 60 seconds on medium-low. Apply it to the back. Keep the temperature tolerable.

Ice Packs: Apply ice packs immediately after back strain or injury. It reduces inflammation and helps numb pain. To prepare a cold compress, pack a few crushed cubes of ice into a plastic bag. Cover this bag with a towel, and apply it to the back for about 15-20 minutes. After 30 minutes, repeat the process.

Epsom salts: These salts reduce swelling thereby relieving back pain. Two cups salts should be mixed in water in bathtub and the patient should soak in it for about 30 minutes.

Ginger and Honey: It contains anti-inflammatory compounds and has mild aspirin-like effects. Take a 1- 2 inch fresh ginger root and cut into slices. Place the slices in 1 quart boiling water. Cover and simmer, 30 minutes on low heat. Cool it off for another 30 minutes. Strain the solution and mix some honey into it and drink.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
good everybody is having their own styles and preferences and practical knowledge.It is useful to exchange practical knowledge,and help the system to be more perfect and effective.Thank you for your contribution.
thanks for sharing this useful thread......i would suggest the tip provided with my mom.......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It is interesting to known such useful information without help of doctors. Thanks for that Akash
that's great...thanks Akash for the sharing such a useful information...
I feel back pain only when I have worked for long hours and need rest. After rest for a few minutes, back pain is gone. I feel that pain arises in certain parts of body owing to overwork. So rest is the best remedy. For example, if you have read or watched TV for long time, your eyes will pain. Then you need to give rest to your eyes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you friends for your good opinion on my topic. Keep it up..........
http://www.ayurveda-herbal-remedy.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-back-pain.html
thanks sunny for sharing this link....very helpful indeed........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
This was a very useful information....

Thank you Akash for sharing it with us.

And sunny thank you for the link.
Sudha did you tried it. No, then how you come to know that this is very good trick!!!!!!!!!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.