I won the top voter of the day on 14-08-2010.
But in the list of awards my avatar has been displayed and in the place of my name it is left blank.
Also my account is not credited with 25 rupees.

What is the reason..?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi
It's Bug My name also Diaplayed and in the place of my name it is left blank on same date

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Sudha, are you sure its the Top Voter of the Day? Because I too can see that I won this award for 14-08-10. I can see my avatar in the field but the name is blank.

I think this is some technical glitch that needs to be sorted out. Can you PM Maverick and have him check this out?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sudha,

I wonder , i am seeing my avatar there with 85 votes but my name is not displayed there. i think it is the same for everyone
Cool!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Its the new GUESS TODAY"S WINNER OF TOP VOTER OF THE DAY BUG!! :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I was so happy when I saw my name displayed! :( :P

Ha ha Yes kalyani you would be happy because you have won the award without voting any votes..

am i right?
What do you mean without voting any votes??

is that what you usually do? Thanks for the tip!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ha ha Yes Sajeetharan i am happy because i have won the award without voting any votes on 14th and was really shocked.

He He funny same happend with all... :P
ya even i can see it. I think there maybe a bug.
I didn't see as I votes very very rarely.But one day I will put a guiness record in Boddunan by voting all these polls!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
There maybe some problem...
Abid if you are really interested in doing such thing maybe i can say that you are the person who have lot of patient..
Because lot of the polls either repeat or have same meaning with changed option.. :woohoo: :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.