Boddunan should check the iP address to stop false registration here or else there will be 1000 registered members and we will find only 10 active members
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes my friend we also take close look for fake accounts and also check the account ip address regularly. All care is taken.

The moderator can see the ip address of every postand also check it properly.

Thanks for the concern.
-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
hi,
soubhagya

without even that we can't register many ID's with single IP i mean a single internet connection
You are correct. We are currently checking IP addresses and blocking payments for those who has false referrals.

And regarding active members, most of the people do not like to participate on forums but will be active in posting articles as it will earn money. So you can not take inactive members on forums as a fake referral.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

yeah......I see a lot of inactive members on forums.....i think we need to "Think Different".....just any idea.....
I think where ever the member is active it does not matter .
Because some peope are here want toearn money and somepeople want share the knowledge.
But as this is giving cash credit Admin should check strictly all referala activities
more strict?!?!?....well, ....
hi soubhagya,

but please note that there are dynamic ip's also. as some may switch off and switch on de modem, a new ip address will be created. so some will create many referrals in that way. so plz see to tat also. i thnk it's gud to note down the MAC ip address of each system as tat won't change if modem s off and again on.
MAC ip?????!??!?!??!??!?!?!?!?
yes... for each ethernet card der ll be a mac ip... tat's wat we called as mac address.....
oooo....i just got confused .....you kno......I'm a MAC OS user.......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.