Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinmoy!

seems experience is speaking here! have you had any experience?
0002041D.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Hmmmmmmm!Lots of......!
When we were kids we used to glue to television sets to see Ramayan and Mahabharata which obviously infuse some good influence on our lifes. Now in absence of such serials its a waste. Even Ministery of broadcasting is to be blamed for allowing unwanted exposure to adult contents on audio and visual media. Hope this all is brought under strict control gradually by authorities.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Kerala people are known for drinking, and because the festival means holiday, people take their leisure time drinking on holidays..
Now a days drinking alcohol has become part and parcel of youngsters life. People consider drinking alcohol as an extra qualification. Nobody wants to be a teetotaler.They drink for no reason. celebration, death.. for everything they drink.
Indicating growing impact of foriegn culture in India. I am afraid one day we loose our entire values to it :( .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Its because there is a lack of interest in enriching one's knowledge and culture. People have no single interest such as a hobby or something like reading good books, or listening to music etc. Plus increased income and access to liquor, they ar eprone to drinking more and more. The real meaning of any festivals and the purpose behind such celebraions is all lost out in face of blaring walls of huge speakers in public places and drunk people dancing like idiots!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

we have made our culture such a boring one, and such narrow-minded that many of the young generation start feeling that the indian culture has become obselete.
How come they conclude like that it's is obsolete before even knowing them!!!
Indian Culture is so unique. It is so precious for a person who love it and follow it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.