Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's always desirable to be open to other cultures but one must be rooted in his or her own culture.
we all are responsible for that, we never argue with this kind of culture, in-fact we always welcome them.
I don't understand where todays people are heading towards...

During Ganesh visarjan time people are heavily drunk, for they want to dance for longer hours....bad...
This culture has caught on the Indian youth.I even hear school students have contracted this vice!
Recently saw the Ganesh nimarjan in one of the news channels then i came to know the reason behind the deaths..Most of the people were drunk they are not able to manage themselves..

Really disguisting.. :angry: even id death happens maybe this can be the reason..in drunken state they can easily slip and die.
Taking to hard drinks at such a young age is the surest prescription to misery and untimely death!
The maid who works at my home constantly complains that her husband wastes all the money she earns in drinking. Isn't it unfortunate?
It's the poor people looking for escapes from harder realities of life take to this and the results have been ruinous!
Well most of the poor people have the same complaint about their husbands and even sometimes manhandling is also done...My maid have that problem She gets beaten often and sometimes unable to resist she tries to beat her husband back..

In really they are not unfortunate Sajee, the problem is they dont have proper planning about what to do with the money and laziness is another reason...they want to drink and escape work for some days with the money...but they dont think about the family and children...Most of the cases are like that only.. :angry: :(
Yes, I completely agree with Kavitha and Rajani. People drink so badly during the ganesh nimarjan. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.