Hi

I am Girish Patil.
I just completed my BE in computer from Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
I have habit to write articles on various issues that's why i joined this site.
I can write minimum 10 articles a day.
I impressed by this site.
This site is really useful to all.

Thank You !
Girish Patil

Girish Patil
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome Girish Patil to Boddunan Community.
Well this community is growing day by day.
I recommend you to write high quality content and concentrate more on the quality than quantity. As there is no restrictions on the number of articles a day so you can write as many as you can.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi
How many days required to approve an article.

-Giri

Girish Patil
Hi Girish Patil,
The articles will be approved or rejected within 24-48 hours from the submission.
But usually the support team does it as soon as possible.

But you must understand that they have a tough job since they have to check whether the article is geneuine or not.

If your article is not copied and have high quality then you will get more cash credits.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
Hey Girish,

Welcome to the boddunan.com forums. Discover all the new features of making money on boddunan.com and earn by contributing self written content. Have a happy money making all the day from your desktop.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Boddunan has been a brilliant site in many regards.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

Boddunan has been a brilliant site in many regards.

Hello Mr Sheetal 

As per indication of moderator and admin we should not dig out old threads more than 5 months old. If you want to add value to this site kindly post new threads with some new good ideas. We should try to make some good changes not spoil or disobey rules. If all follow same rules it will be good experience for all of us. By digging old stuff the experience of other users also gets affected.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.