hi friend,

i m not able articles to boddunan.when hit save everything get resets.plz anybody help me.is there anybody having same problem.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"I am not able artciles to boddunan". Sorry I do not understand. But it is working perfectly for me!
Priyank, I got your problem.... Go through the below points to get rid of the problem.
1. How is your internet connection? Fast or slow.
2. Web browser you are using? If not firefox, please go with it. Firefox works well for boddunan.
3. Please read the article for more details.
How To Write Article

Any more issues, feel free to contact... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
:) :) :) nice guidance deepti,thanks
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I think DEEPTHI covered everything...it must be browser issue...change the browser as previously i too faced problem in submitting article..
Hmm yes Rajani... Hope these guidelines would help Priyank to get rid of his problem. For a newbie, a problem in his initial days would make him inactive.. I donot want this to happen. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I too faced the same problem with my browser. Now it is working fine. Thanks deepti for your guidance.
hi deepti,
thanks for help.my problem is solved.just posted article please check
good priyank.. hope to see more of ur articles. and thanks for Deepti to have helped Priyank
good to hear that your problem is solved.A big thanks to deepti.
Thats nice Priyank. And just keep in mind not to copy other person's works or documents; and paste them here as your article. If you do this, your articles may get rejected. Just keep this in mind.. :)

All the best!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.