If one believes in hard work why to believe astrology too?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hard work is ok.

Because Some body cannot accept it, because they have no evidence to believe it.

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Hardwork is always important. But there is another word called "DESTINY". This cannot be attained by hard word alone.

:):)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I used to believe but recently one Astrologer told me that "my marriage won't happen until I become 32 years old.....so I started hating it
nice answer sajeet. :laugh: :laugh:
But it is really true. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
guys check out this link, i think this will give lots of answers..

http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]I used to believe but recently one Astrologer told me that "my marriage won't happen until I become 32 years old.....so I started hating it[/quote]

Thats funny Sajeethran.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I feel is.. There is nothing wrong in the science of Astrology. It is the defect present in the person who is encrypting the horoscope(kundali).
There would be many angles present to interpret the horoscope of a person. Just seeing one aspect and coming to conclusion is worthless.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
That is really very funny Sajee... :woohoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am still laughing..

I hope the astrologer must have know your heart before predicting.. ;) :)

In general what deepti said is true..Astrology is also a science which is completely dependent of planet motion etc..Every person have some good and bad effect caused by these planets...However some people beleive and some dont..the reason maybe due to thinking..MAny people just want every thing postive in their life but negative things are also part of life...for example like positive and negative ends of battery..which are important to connect for playing anything..Life do need postive and negative things equally...
:S :)
Well said Rajani.. :) :) :) Very illustrative explanation...

Astrology is a very big ocean of science.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Sajee, be happy that you are not married. After marriage dont long for these days. :laugh: :laugh:

Is "Daily Horoscopes" part of Astrology?
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]

Is "Daily Horoscopes" part of Astrology?[/quote]

Yes Nagalakshmi.... "Daily Horoscopes" are also a part of Astrology... But they would be predicted by just seeing the stars. They may or may not be reflected on the person.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.