Hello friends I have found an Indian site who send a mail to our mail id and after click they credit our account with Rs1 and also when we forward that mail to our friends Id then we make Rs0.50
So If we all can work together we can make Good money from that.
so if you all want to be part of that lets drop your email id here

The name of site is

www.go2inbox.com

register there , you will be getting everyday a mail in your mail box and forward it to all your friends including me also to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I Will forward my mail to your mail

Please drop your mail id here
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Soubhagya Das,
I request you ,not to promote any kind of website on forums. Also asking for email-id is against the rules of forums.
We have made the Orkut community ,you can promote these websites there but please don't spam the boddunan forums.

-Atul Barapatre
Boddunan Support Team

atulb@boddunan.com
Sorry Atul.
I have not given my referal link here. I have suggested 1 site but I am so sorry if it breaks the rule of boddunan, Personally I never want to do all these it is just my mistake and I will never repeat it again , I respect this site very much because this site is doing so much for our members and I will keep it clean and out of spam
That's the spirit. You guys are rocking.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hmmmm.......going good
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.