It is so sad to hear that three swimmers Richa mishra from delhi,Jyosana Pansare and Amar Muralidharan of Maharastra tested positive for dope tests. :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Again?? i just wanna know how to escape from these dope tests in India , Bevause i have heard that they have a strict test over here
again tested positive in dope tests,very bad news...............sajee no question to escape if they don't take such drugs...why need to take such drugs....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Now, the number had raised to 11. Six wrestlers, two athletes,and three swimmers. :(
I think Methylhexaneamine is the stimulant they use.Very sad to hear to these sort of news.... :(
dope tests are common nowadays, untill they clear it no problems in it..
really sad and shameful news!! :(

Here's the link for more information

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/events-tournaments/commonwealth-games/top-stories/Three-swimmers-including-two-in-CWG-team-fail-dope-test/articleshow/6499591.cms
Very sad at this turn of events! This is surely going to have some impact on our medal prospects.
I think why it is indian players only each time..the number is rising..maybe some thing suspisious happening.. :dry: :angry:
it's a global phenomenon and my gut feeling is that India being the host country may be under pressure to put up a reasonable show in this game and temptation to take performance-enhancing drugs is too strong in these circumstances.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.