Go green this Ganesh Utsav. Hypercity a supermarket in hyderabad has tied up with NGO Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Upasana Foundation to manufacture eco-friendly Ganesh idols, made from biodegradable materials. These idols dissolve in water without releasing any gases or chemical paints, reducing pollution. The idols are available at Hypercity, Madhapur,hyderabad for Rs. 799 onwards.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hes the link to see how the green ganesha will look like.
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-metroplus/article616374.ece?viewImage=2
Looking very nice!!

i think it's really good go green with eco-friendly Ganesh idols.. :) :)

Thanks for the sharing!!
Hey Ganesh is wonderful.. We should try to put Echo-Friendly Ganesha in our house too....Thanks for sharing... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hypercity is always innovative and upto the trend.. Its a very good initiative.
Hope green ganesha is sold in other states too for this ganesh chathurthi. :)
very nice picture of ganeshji..........good to go with eco friendly ganesh idols.........

thanks for sharing lakshmi.........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It should be welcomed.The use of certain chemicals is highly hazardous for our environment.I am very happy to know some NGOs are very active in educating the idol makers and general public about the seamy side of it.
It is good initiative by them..I hope others cities also come out with some solution to be eco-friendly :) :)
ganesha.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Here is GREEN GANESHA from my side.......

Hope you all like this.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks Deepti! Yes I like the Green Ganesha picture posted by you!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.