What is status of our country?
Is it devloped, devloping, Rich, poor?
People are there in our country gifting Private flights and in same country people are there not getting there everyday meal.
So what is the real status of our country?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes its confusing the money should be use for the uplifment of people
BUt who will do that how will we get these money out of there pocket?
Our Government has to be more strict and people has to get enough educated to know the power of RTI act and ask question to Government
Hey Hey people there are lot of things we should know about our country......the main thing our country is still a "developing" country is because of the administration of our country......first we should try to know about that.....
I think we should do something what is in our capable.
I am planting trees in my locality and trying to keep my city cleaning, thats all I can do for now and I am giving my full effort , if everybody will take care of there locality then our city wil be look very clean and we can save money of muncipality
wow.......you really are a great men SOUBHAGYA ,.....now I see the Better INDIA(n) in you..........anyway keep it going
Thank you Rajkumar.
But I want to do something different so that i can get attention of common man and I may inspire soem other to do soem social work because I alone can not change our India or world
Das,

You have started very well. Never think that you are alone. Once you start a good thing, people will join you automatically if they likes your work.

All great personalities of the history are just human beings like us. But they made wonders by following the path they wanted to go through. Always stick to the goal you wanted to achieve and work hard to reach that and the success will come to you.

All the best and wish you a great success.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Lets take one goal that we have to make boddunan No-1 articles submission and forum site.
Then we can get confident that we can do lot many changes in India.

so lets start some good discussion in forum so that it will be top on all search engines.

Maverick I am weak in English , so you just try any good discussion, it would be better if discussion will be about employment,Youth in politics, finance then I can write smething and many members will participate
Thats great thought soubhagya,
Members, you can start the topics which are of your interest.
And get involved in the discussions.
Good initiative taken by Soubhagya das and RajKumar posting new thread each day and getting good response.

Good going. Keep the spirit up.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Thanks Atul
I will try topost good discussions everyday in forums so that atleast our members will engaged giving some comments in forums.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.