The verdict is expected to be delivered on 24th September on one of the most hyped cases in recent history by the Allahbad High Court and All India Muslim Personal Law Board has in a timely and judicious move has advised members of the community to observe restraint in the face of this verdict.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It should be ensured that the security measures are tightened to avoid any law and order problem after the verdict. :)
Oh! Postponement of the verdict!!!!!

Hope to see good and positive news....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
The UttarPradesh government must take the help of paramillitary forces to maintain law and order on the day of verdict.
Yes such type of cases always have law and order problem security is indeed needed and finally case verdict should be given..
We have to keep ourselves well prepared on all fronts to avoid any untoward developments.
The law and order situation should be reviewed and tightened before the verdict is passed. Although I feel that some of the notorious policticians and the known troublemakers are taken into custody before that before they can fuel any kind of untoward happenings!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

These kind of politician are vultures looking for rotten bodies to feed themselves.Sorry for my language!
but how long has this case been in the courts.. really sad that the judgement just keeps getting delayed
Donot be sorry Chinmoy... thats true... :(

Donno how long this case would be going on dragging....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It's one of the many such high profile cases where we find inordinate delay in dispensation of justice.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.