If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule? :dry: :dry: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :S :S

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hmm good one kumaresh.. shall we simplify this statement..

now.. if there's an A to every B, is there an A to that B??

ofcourse there is an A to that B right!!
That's unexceptionally exceptional,Kumaresh!! I don't know if I am complicating it in the name of simplification!!!
0002031F-20100909.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Here I cite one!

The rule is that there are no rules!!!
Nice Chinmoy!!

Break the rules!!!

let Rule1: you never lie = true

statement1: this was your first lie.

lets say we take rule1 to be true ie "you never lie" . then what you say must be true . so the "statement1" is true . so which proves that "this was your first lie" which contradicts rule1 (ie we proved that you lied even when rule1 says you never lie)
Great one,Sajeetharan! Very nicely explained and let Kumaresh come and comment!
A general concourse of wise men. ‥Tarquin, if the general rule have no exceptions, thou wilt have an empty consistory [council chamber].
[1608 T. Heywood Rape of Lucrece V. 169] :silly: :silly: :silly:

That is why all rules have exceptions!! As to the exception of that rule............can't see anyone to ask this question!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

2 negatives cancel out and becomes positive

So an exception to an exception = no exception :laugh:
Another interesting spin on the subject by Sridevi presented with exceptional simplicity!!
Nice discussion friends!!
We are getting multi faces of exceptions!! :woohoo:

It is unexceptionally exceptional to have exceptions for the rules which are exceptionally non-exceptional.
:dry: :dry:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I dont understand why ppl are getting frustrated thinking abt how to break the rules.JUST HIT THE RULES WITH A HAMMER?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.