Hii
Today I tried to submit one article but I m unable to submit that article?
SAVE button is not working.
What should I do now.
-Girish

Girish Patil
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Girish,
There may be some problem while posting the article. I suppose the developers may be updating the website at the same time.
You can try after sometime.

-Atul Barapatre
Boddunan Support Team

atulb@boddunan.com
Most of the times browsers try to use the pages from the cached pages on your computer. Please refresh the page by clicking CTRL+F5 once. Please contact us if you still unable to submit the articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hi
still i m unable to submit an article.
-Giri

Girish Patil
Which browser and OS you are using. The website works best with Firefox/Google Chrome and IE 7 and above with a screen resolution of 1024x768 and above.

Try with different browser to see if you are able to submit the article.

Did you get any error message or the save but is just non-functional?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes maverick the SAVE button was not functional for about 3 hrs yesterday but it's working now. There was no error message display.

atulb@boddunan.com
It is good idea to copy your article before clicking Save button. If any error occurs, you will not loss any data. If possible, save it in WordPad so that it can be retrieved later B)

Hi
I tried all listed above.
I used firefox , IE 7 .M using windows xp OS.
Still m unable to submit articles
Cancel button is working but save buttion is not working
admin can check my account
please reply
i want to post articles.

Girish Patil
We are able to receive the articles submitted by other users and are being reviewed. Could you please clean the temporary internet files and cache on your computer and try again.

If that also fails, please check your browser settings if JavaScript is enabled or not. Without it is being enabled, you cannot submit articles.

Please make sure that the third party cookie functionality is enabled on your browser. If any Internet Security software installed, please add boddunan.com under the trusted sites list.

Please let us know if you still face the same problem.

Hi
There was no error message display when i pressed save button.
but that button is still not working.

I created all that u mentioned above.

Girish Patil
Please send your article to us in Word or RTF format, we will post them for you till you are able to post them. I will send you the email address in a separate email.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.