The law and order situation in J & K is precariouly close to chaos.The violent protests have claimed 14 lives on a single day!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It makes me feel said to hear the deaths and riots in Kashmir everyday.Why the government is not able to control the situation?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Kashmir problem will never be solved for another 100 or so years! Its the life line for Pakistan and India. Even though I feel pain and misery that our soldiers and civilians die there regularly I dont want peace by giving our piece of land.
yes..Sajee, i'm completely agree with your words..

Our soldiers and civilians die there regularly.. :(
Yes many lives are daily taken in the name of violence and attacks ..and i this situation need a solution immediately.. :( or else there wont be any human left to even give the news.. :(
Spending every day in Kashmir is like a nightmare for every citizen of Kashmir. :(
We have thoroughly messed it up and our politicians and political parties have acted recklessly to create this frightening mess!!
Even may be the politician are not daring as recently the congress spokesman Omar Abudullah was also attacked..
Our politicians have been playing a double game.The Amnesty International talks about human rights violations in J&K but about the plights of thousands of Kashmiri Pandits who have been made to flee the state and are refugees in their own countries!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.