This is India's first site who is giving a high amount cash credit to its members.
So If we can gat 1lakh page imreesion to this site everyday then definitely we will get approved for Adsense revenue sharing programme and that will increase our chances of earning.

So I request to all active members of boddunan please refer your friends to join this site so that we can achieve that target soon.

And try to spend atleast half an hour everyday so that we can give some page impression to this site by visiting different sections
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yeah you r right.......and we are doing good,,,,,
ok i will try my best
If we all will be sincere about this site then we will have so many chances to ear money easily from this site as we will be the old and experienced member of this site after 6 month
Rather I would say Senior Members of the site B)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes Senior Members,who contributes and is active on forums.

@maverick
I guess Mr Madugundu Krishna is not active on forums so just email about our forums , as he is missing a lot.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul, it is his personal interest and I don't want to force him to join our forums. However, I will tell him that this feature is available on boddunan.com and he should take any decision.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I do not think we should force anyone but If we all work together we will achieve the sucess soon and that will be a big success for all of us.
Yes,Meverick I also don't want any members to force but we can tell them about the forums and the action that the inactive(on forums) members will be missing.

Its all upto to them to participate or not. But we can tell them about the features.
Sorry If i hurt anyone.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
you are right Atul.
as I had told earlier if the site grows then only members will get benifited or else they have to wait for a long time to get paid.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.