I have sen there is no comment in most of the articles.

I can not force any one to give comments but it is our basic responsibility to give some coments when some one is posting soem articles because it is not only helping him to improve his writing but also he will feel happy for his articles if he/she gets good comments and also this will help our site to maintain well and we will find quality articles here.

Thank you in adavnce who Read articles and posted comemnts
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Soubhagya,

There is no hard and fast rule that every person viewing articles will have to post a comment.It depends on their choices;if you want to comment on these articles,you can go ahead.

Already Maverick has specified in one of the forums that anybody can comment on the articles;announcing the credits and even an award.I feel you are wasting your time repeating what the moderator has already said.

Thankyou :)

Swetha Shenoy
As far as I can say , its your choice whether to comment or not..........
I am so sorry for creating this forum discussion but I have mentioned above that I am not forcing any on, I just suggest to give comments.
I think now I should only concentrate on posting articles instead of doing all these.
I am sorry again
Though, commenting or not is a one's interest, there is nothing wrong in suggesting the people to do some good thing. When you are writing an article by spending so much time, you can certainly expect some feedback from the readers who are learning from your knowledge.

Anyway, this is my personal view only. Pardon me if I hurt anyone's feelings.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you Maverick, I was also trying to explaining the same thing but may be due to my bad English some body has misunderstood me.
Hai Soubhagya,

Please donot take me wrong,what I said,Rajkumar and Maverick has said the same thing.I am not here to misunderstand you.

Donot worry about your 'bad English',after sometime everyone will tell that your english is 'excellent' and people will ask you to teach them B)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you swetha .I will try to improve my writing skill and I know you are there to help me out if I face any problem.
If you can give time please when ever I submit any article just rectify it so that i can learn the things correctly
Well we can now say that we made one of our member to write good english.
Soubhagya go on now post a wonderful article with high level English. You can consult Swetha or other members also.

I would like to see your article(my fingers are crossed) and i know you will write a proper English.

(I am not forcing you)
-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Thanks Atul.
Today i have submit one article regarding Importance of Life insurance and maverick has made a new category of Insurance under Business and finance just for me .
So just check that article and give me some suggestion
yeah I will surly give some suggestions and comments on our article.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.