Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everybody wants that there article should get comment but they are forgetting that they should also comment other's article which is very necessary to keep the spirit up of our writer
Yes,you have a point to be noted,Soubhagya

But let me tell you one thing,you must specify the correct words at correct places.'Keep up the spirits of the writer' is actually to be said.You have said 'keep the spirit up of our writer';which meant that the 'spirit'(like living breath) of the writer will be held up(either through killing/choking)by us.Writing English is really a tricky job,even an omission of a letter or addition of a letter,displacement of words,etc brings out an altogether different meaning in itself.

:)

Swetha Shenoy
well, well.......what have we here????.......huhhh......isn't it nice when you are really in a team that takes care of you much......and soubhagya, you are one of the most active person in this site....as I can see.....and you really top up in everything.........u post more comments, u write more articles, u start new topic and you really give wonderful suggestions........u r coolllllll
@Rajkumar
Well its good that you are also a active member of boddunan.com
There is no restriction on starting new thread/topic so you can also initiate by starting some good discussion.

We will be happy to give our suggestions.
-Atul Barapatre.
(my personal suggestion, please try to use a proper sentence and avoid using chat language on forums or comments section, write full sentences so that the reader gets the meaning properly)

atulb@boddunan.com
ok sorry sorry.......I'll take your suggestion as a command.........and I really like starting new threads......but still I'm looking for something( an idea) that would really boost up this site, as from my part.......so and sorry about my texting.....I'll be back with a better suggestion
Give comments to my article too and earn points. Its free service so do it fast:-)

Ok sudhi....but we still can't see the articles published by the users in their profile
You will be soon see them in the user's profiles with the new and updated user profile pages.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It would be better If you give us an option to delete our rejected articles
Rajkumar,

What you can do with your rejected articles is that,edit them and write a new article in that place and inform the Boddunan Support team through'contact us' page.

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.