As Deepavali is coming soon, i'm sharing a link that contains a useful information about deepavali festival.

http://www.knowledgekings.co.in/2010/07/deepavali-festival.html

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for sharing the link,Vijay. Eagerly waiting for Diwali as i have have lot of home made sweets from my neighbours. ;) :P
Deepavali, a nice occasion to visit our relatives and friends and convey our wishes and greetings to them. Thanks Vijay, for creating a festive mood. :) :P
Good description about this auspicious festival :)

I think the safety measures can also be added here. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I feel this link is great and would be opt to this thread..
Have a look!!

http://www.diwalifestival.org/firework-safety-drill.html

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for the links vijay and deepti, But i dont have interest in celebrating diwali and bursting crackers.
Diwali is a very funny festival where it is liked my most of the kids and youth... To lite crackers all around... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,

So are you trying to say that am elder? It does not mean like that, i do not want to celebrate any of the festivals because there are millions would not able to celebrate. Instead of celebrating we can go to some charity and help them.
@Sajeetharan

It's a great way to celebrate our festivals to remember those hapless people.Thanks Vijay for sharing the link!
It is great way indeed sajee but you can join them too..which will give you more satisfaction..

Let me share you one experience..While i was in 6th class we use to enjoy diwali by sharing different crackers from our neighbours as you know at that time lot of curiosity will be there, such as how will the cracker look??? etc..We use to enjoy a lot but on one fine Diwali day a poor women with two child was wandering..and suddenly stop as she was exhausted..Her two child look excited when crackers were burining..initially we havent observed that they are watching but after seeing I invited them and gave a box of crackers to lite...first they refused but after getting signal from their mom ..they too lite the cracker and were very happy...

I am saying all this becoz after seeing their happiness my heart was full with satisfaction..So you will enjoy if you donate as well as join them... :P :) HOpe my theory is acceptable...
You Have Golden Heart Rajani....

I think this could nice point to remember....

Either spending on crackers and other unuseful things...

we should celebrate deepavali by helping others, specially poors...

it would make them a smile, which would make our deepavali with more celebrations
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.