Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No youth cares for old age as long as they remain young!!
Well said,Chinmoy. Today everybody wants to have a fight with Sajeetharan. :P ;) .Just kidding,friend.
Yes it's a good fight being enjoyed by all including him!!!
I am waiting for the good day when sajeetharan will send us his weeding invite. Hope you would tell us,sajeetharan. :)
Are Women more attached to Men or Vice versa?If Women are more attached,then I don't see them intimidating any guy who is remotely intelligent.
I think as an Intelligent human it is better to stay away from TU TU MAI MAI between men and women..as both are needed for each others survival...This applies to all relationships ..

Well regarding staying single women in China are also preferring to stay single and avoiding men..Sajee why dont you find out why???
I think they feel more independent when they are single. :) :)
Reasoning: They can spot all the nonsensical things that men do to woo them (i.e. if they find the woman attractive for whatever reason). Knowing very well that the fellow shows of his good nature to just impress them, they won't get impressed. This results in they being single for longer period of time.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't belive this sajeetharan, you have written this,

Women and Intelligent are two different and opposite words, like north pole and south pole.

Don't you have a girlfriend....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey man, don't take personal, ok, we are friends, and, friend have rights to tease each other

But, My thoughts about women is true......... because of my experience...
000203FB-20100917-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Intelligent women who stay single regret this fact of being so intelligent in the later part of their lives!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.