is there any truth behind the statement that women live longer than men. If it's true then what makes them live longer?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one is interested? . I should not make any threads about women anymore.
7_4_35-20100917.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Who says that? Keep up your good show! If you don't then Deepti would be terribly disappointed!!
Sajeetharan, I like all the threads you post on this forum especially about women.So, continue your good work!!!!!!
Wow, I got one support from nagalakshmi saying that she likes all the threads i started about women,

Deepti note this point.

so she agrees all the facts which i have shared here. Thanks nagalakshmi.
10_8_11-20100917.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Appreciation and agreement are two different things,Sajeetharan! Let Nagalakshmi respond ot it!!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Who says that? Keep up your good show! If you don't then Deepti would be terribly disappointed!! [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya, atleast don't disappoint deepti, because she is also women and she also live longer than us (chinoy and sjeetharan)
Men smoke, many women don't.Men tend to eat more and more. Women does not.Men keep their worries in their mind.Women share it with others. :P ;)
000203F2-20100917.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
May be women put so much make-up that Yamraj fails to recognise them. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Men smoke, many women don't.Men tend to eat more and more. Women does not.Men keep their worries in their mind.Women share it with others. :P ;)[/quote]

I am sorry, here is something wrong

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Women sucks mens blood each and everytime, either in office or home, either she is girlfriend, friend or wife

Women is the main tension and stress of men.... Without them we are all fine... with them everything is imperfect...

Womens are the main worries of men, Every men feel that death is better than getting married...

That is why men die early, by smoking, drinking... Because it is the only way to call a death :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Huh!They let their worries come into the open and that's why the world is so worried!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.