Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Oh rajani!

Women live longer for two reasons
1) Physiologically they are better Flexible structure
Child Delivery acts as Overhaul Their routine work involve most of the body.
2) Habits
They take care of their bodies, smile, laugh & cry, love people around them more than men which makes them happy
Most important they are sensible enough .[/quote]

Maybe this is just an assumption Sajeetharan..as i have seen some live examples where wife died early than Husband ...it is natural death...

Thanks for giving the details... nothing personal. :)
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1827162,00.html

Also Habits and culture had completely changed..
:P :P

"Everyone have their own destiny in their own hands, up to a point" No matter Men or Women.
WOOOHOOO, I am thanksful to that person who takes this picture.....

Thanks for your support sudha
In the olden days women were confined within the boundaries of their homes and not exposed to the ouside world.Now they are as much exposed to the health hazards as any.I don't have the satistical figures but the lates trend is surely different.
Sudha thanks for educating on this issue..

We have to definetely accept that lifestyle affects the life span and though it is women or men in present lifestyle no one can really survive as before..
And we can not completely take it to granted that Women are more stronger than men and have lon lifespan..

Hope now Sajee and HARshil will agree :) :)
Women are as exposed to sress and strain of life as any and it's no longer possible to believe like that!
Sajeetharan, I appreciate your arguments Man. But my support is for women folks. ;) :P
laughsq-20100918.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Keep on hearing arguments favoring men but always root for women!!!
"Men experience a rise in the risk of heart disease beginning in their 40s; In contrast, women's risk of dying from heart disease does not begin to increase until after menopause."

Estrogen has beneficial effects on cardiovascular health, lowering LDL cholesterol and increasing HDL cholesterol.

This is based on a research study.This must be the reason for longer life of women. :) :)
one of the reasons for women in general living longer than men is that men take more risk than women..they have to work outside and gather food for the family, they have to protect and provide for the women and kids.99% of deaths due to combat and work are of men. This percentage may have come down a bit now. But, look at the media for example - they always report something like this "Three persons died on the way to hospital, including a woman and thirteen others were critically injured including 5 women". If there were no women included, the media would not mention the people as "Men" and that aspect would not come up. This goes to show that when death of men takes place, it makes no news. Death of women is mentioned specifically.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.