Hi,
I received my very first cheque today from boddunan. I m very happy & would like to thanks the moderators & the owner for the same.
:)

One thing i wanted to know that the cheque is not been signed by Mr. Bodduna Nagarjuna & only his full name appears on the cheque?
Will it be credited if i deposit in my bank account?

Thanks
Rashmi
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations rashmi on winning this one. Wish you to achieve more cheques.

And Why this doubt surely it will be credited !!
Thanks Sajeetharan :)
Actually i didnt knew about this . Usually cheques are signed by the concerned person so wanted to clarify.
Congratualtions to you,Rashmi! Keep on winning more in future!
You are always welcome, Yes your name must be mentioned in that cheque and All the best to win more cheques. Be active on forums!
Congratulations Rashmi,

Companies cheque never have signature, so, don't worry about that, I am already receiving cheque from Google Adsense and other ads companies, they all are in same pattern, so, don't worry, and, just throw a party in this forum for your first cheque
Congrats Rashmi on getting your first cheque from Boddunan,i hope you work hard more and get lots of cheques.......
Many congratulations to you, Rashmi. Keep up the good work!!! :)
Thats great news Rashmi for getting you first cheque in a very short time...Congratulation ..keep contributing.. :)

Congrats Rashmi,

Keep going with the contributions.. :)

Post the status of the cheque also here. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Congratulations Rashmi hope to see my cheque coming to me soon. All the best. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.