Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sajeetharan, Rare cases would always make news..... This is what I believe... I have seen many many cases where in husband's set wives on fire just because they are talking with neighbors or something.... Just with suspicion and jealous...

Just pointing out one women in one case will never change the actual motherhood of women and actual truth...
There will be black-spots on every issue.. It totally depends on how you see the fact...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I can see the facts behind it and know better then everyone else
Harshil, I feel sorry for you. Your mother will always be with you. don't worry.
I am sorry Harshil --- I think this topic has disturbed you.. :(

Yeah -- I have seen many in my near families.... Women were always tortured due to the upper hand of men....

I am not at all against men... But this is the fact!!I am against the superiority of men!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Harshil, am very shocked to hear that And i feel very sorry for you! Lets put an end to this discussion!
Sajeetharan, Is same sort of survey conducted in India? :) :)
You cant study all womens by just taking some samples......
Yes,Sajeetharan,I too agree it's time to bring an end to this intersting topic!
Nice topic, but hope this unfaithfulness lessens soon, as the world is going into different dimension by it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.