Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Raja, we already have already concluded this topic. Thanks for your views!
Thank God! That it has finally come to end! Has it!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)
It looks like everyone interested in continuing the discussion by saying "end of discussion"
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Sajeetharan, Rare cases would always make news..... This is what I believe... I have seen many many cases where in husband's set wives on fire just because they are talking with neighbors or something.... Just with suspicion and jealous...

Just pointing out one women in one case will never change the actual motherhood of women and actual truth...
There will be black-spots on every issue.. It totally depends on how you see the fact...[/quote]

i think deepti is right....i completely agree with what deepti wrote....
Unfortunately, gone are the days that men would make any sacrifices to keep their women.

Its othe way round : gone are the days that women would make any sacrifices to keep their men.
Good to see that the argument concluded happily. :) :) :)
It does not like that it has ended!! I wonder if it might turn out to be longest running thread in boddunan!!!
thank god this topic has finally come to an end.....

hope my post would be last post for this topic...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Men and women both are unfaithful one time or another. In fact, men are not supposed to be so faithful as women are. So, women's small act of unfaithfulness is blown out of proportion whereas men's even big acts are ignored.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.