I have seen many drunkards who often speak(try to speak) english when they got drunk?

I am sure you guys are also having some personal experiences ! May be you are also one of them?

But why does it happen in ......?
11_6_103.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To my English is the best language to convey this fact that he 's drunk!!!
It is the best time to practice talking a language which he is not too much fluent of. ;) :P
Yes chinmoy,
people speak english after getting drunk because english slang words are easy to pronounce than our mother tongue slangs. Even if you say "Mo Fo" after getting drunk it's gonna convey the meaning
0002053E-20100920.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
They can utter any thing that becomes English on their lips!!!
once one of my friends thought he failed .and he got drunk and came back shouting I am failed .I am your junior You are my senior .From today I will call you sir.Please take my ragging
Well i haven't come across drunkers so much, but now i shall try to notice it.....
What you have not eh? Come here in tamilnadu and travel in any one of the MTC buses. You will see nice comedies!
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]What you have not eh? Come here in tamilnadu and travel in any one of the MTC buses. You will see nice comedies![/quote]

Yes it is true one can see drunker in city buses at my place too and do lot of comedy...falling whenever brake is put by driver..

But sajee they dont speak much and even if they speak it looks like Latin.. :woohoo: :)
Yes rajani, Some of them rather become sentimental after getting drunk and prefer to be silent.
Drinking eliminates hesitation. Drinking helps to say or do what you would otherwise hesitate to do. Drinking eliminates or reduces inhibitions. Thus there may be many who are not sure of speaking correct and fluent English. Drinking helps to overcome their shyness and hesitation, thus enabling them to speak in English.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.