CWG games might be called off !!
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/98278/cwg-may-called-off-zealand.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i fear its too late now.International players have been quite unhappy over the overall preparations out there !!
Good Morning to all of you
This is how a cookie crumbles! We have shamed ourselves before the world!!!
I don't think this is possible that anyone if still wish can cancel the CWG.Now this is gonna to be... just wait for some miraculous good for nation's pride...!
I woke with the news that the overbridge which is the entrance to the main JNU stadium crashed and the contractor has been blacklisted when he should been shot dead.What our political animals are up to! They are ready to sell this country for anything!!
we shud have done this "analysis" abt the game's status before we bid for this 9 years back. Not now.
Suresh Kalmadi owes to the nation what he has been doing all these years and he had temerity to challenge the doubts expressed by the visiting delegaton some years back!!
The big shame to this country that Pakistan police comes for inspection of security , whereas they cant stop the terriost attect on aussie team in Pakistan ?
Players are complaining that toilet, bathroom and sleeping place is not clean and properly maintained in CWG village. Many players boycotted the game mainly for this reason :ohmy:
i really hope they get called off!at least some corrupt pepl will get suspended that way.
Those who were entrusted with the job got so busy in sharing the loot which obviously was their main job that the real job suffered to create this appalling mess!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.