Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh god, I really don't want to answer this one...

I am feeling ashamed myself...

I don't know whether you know or don't know about bridge fallen in delhi, which was the root of from airport to CWG
Had it happened in a civilized country the government could have been brought down on this issue alone!!!
I think the time is itself is not suitable as DElhi is experiencing floods..However, it is really prestige which is at risk
Citing floods or rains won't hide our shameful failures.We have had years to prepare ourselves for!
Read more: Games venues won't be ready even if PM mops the floor: Modi - India - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Games-venues-wont-be-ready-even-if-PM-mops-the-floor-Modi/articleshow/6468604.cms#ixzz0yBezTvzR
It's very scandalous state of affairs! What else one can say?
Indian government requested to host the Common Wealth Games in 2003. It was Mr. Vajpayee's BJP govt at the center then. BJP and Mr. Vajpayee, they should have thought of Congress's incapability.
All these are indicators of a falling and failing system!Very serious situation,indeed!
It is defientely difficult situation and our incapability is clearly shown...
None of the countries have good hope on India. According to them, India is a country which is a sick place which is totally unhygienic.

It is really a shameful act.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.