Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very sad situation... I think the government should take initiative with the help of voluntary organisations and help these orphan children come out of this situation.. .

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I have seen poor children thronging big railways stations who are exposed to all sorts of evils and picking up life-threatening addictions to drugs and other vices!
That's right Chinmoy!! The horrible situations that these children have to face on a daily basis makes me shudder!

I think these are all by-products of the population explosion, inability to control population effectively has led to such miserable conditions these children find themselves in because their parents are not able to feed them or clothe them and they left to their own devices to keep them going!
slums.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What to say about these misfortune innocent kids...
They were tend to be slaves to this sort of addictions....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for sharing the picture Deepti! It is very much heartbreaking to see the plight of these children!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes Kalyani. They were not blessed to be guided in right path by their elders..
Any voluntary social organisation should take care of them with some initial steps..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Guys, stop this discussion please,
Do you think they are taking drugs because they are addicted...

Do you know why they started that drugs ?
Because this drugs remove feeling of hunger...
all social organization is just for their own selfish reasons. This all organization wants money from central government by showing some children in their register.

Those children want to live social life, but no one accept them, if they want to work in railway station or somewhere else, everyone including railway police and city police kick them out... How do they work and feed they hungry stomach...

This drugs is available in less cost and can remove feels of hunger-ness for at least 2-4 days.

Later they became addicted...

and Please Don't ask me how do I know that...
This is what our concern is Harshil...
See my previous post...
[quote]Any voluntary social organisation should take care of them with some initial steps..[/quote]

:(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Oh this is really very... its a sad and miserable situation what these young kids are getting into....

Government should immediately bann it... Thanks for bringing to our notice....
That is really a new information which make me feel sad too...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.