In a new twist to the Ayodhya case,the Supreme court has directed Allahabad High Court not to pronounce the verdict slated tomorrow till the dispoal of the petition before it>
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel they don't give the vedict at all.Lot of issues are there to be solved.Is it really important?
To me it's important in the sense that the apex court is giving the reconciliation process another chance to resolve th isuue!
[quote]To me it's important in the sense that the apex court is giving the reconciliation process another chance to resolve th isuue! [/quote]

I doubt if the issue is going to be resolved soon!! The government needs to take a firm stand and solve the issue once and for all! To keep postponing means just sweeping the issue under the carpet and blowing it out of proportions in the process.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A government which has made surrender as the cornerstone of its policies - be it caste-based census -a colonial practice under pressure or demand for salary hike by Laloo,Mulayam and co..You can expect anything but firmness!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.