With the town turning into a virtual fortress ahead of the verdict in the Ayodhya title suit case, the makeshift temple at the disputed site, which is otherwise abuzz with activity, wears a deserted look with the number of devotees trickling down.

More here.....
http://in.news.yahoo.com/20/20100929/1416/tnl-as-verdict-date-nears-devotees-visit.html

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The people are understandably anxious but as I have already pointed out that it would be the verdict of a subordinate court which can be challenged in Supreme Court!
Yes Chinmoy... But people are very anxious to know the verdict.

Hope to see no more disputes after the verdict.. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
There should be greater alertness and no panick! I'm sure the collective good sense of the people prevail and we'd sail through it!
very true chinmoy...Thanks for the news deepti..
We need not be unnecessarily scared nor should we drop our guards!
The verdict which may be happy to a group of people will be disappointing to other set of people. So, it is good to accept the verdict with a broad mind. :) :)
If we really remember the pledge "All indians are my brothers and sisters" we will not fight for the verdict to favour us. :) :)
And also --- This is not one state's problem. It is whole India's problem. Implementing full security in Maharashtra doesn't solve the problem. Security system should be alert always... :(

In Hyderabad, there is no holiday declared. Sever traffic and security rules were imposed. It is that no two people should be seen together. Even should not ride doubles on bike... :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hope today no untoward incidents take place. I am thinking of not going to office today. What about you all?
Yeah! I have taken a day off and not going to it today!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.