r beggars more happier than us as we can see many business person do suicide everyday
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i agree with u

Beggars are leave without any tension. they do not think about any Large profit or any loss.
People from foreign countries identify India as a land of Beggars.I don't really know whether they are happy or not. But they don't have an ambition in life which is really wrong.So,I don't encourage beggars and I cannot compare them with business people.

Also, I really pity people who have a strong will to work hard,but the society neglecting them as beggars..
I think Nagalakshmi has given the valid statement...

and i agree with that.

But in really both beggars and business man do not have peace of mind.. that is the common thing.
I personally feel that beggars cannot live happily,particularly women. They don't have a place to stay,no proper food,no clothes to cover up their body. Harassment by lorry drivers and police.They cannot even sleep peacefully on the road sides. :(
:) A person who has no desires, or else living with less desires in this real world will be a very happy man... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Let make an important distinction between a person with fewer wants and a beggar! A beggar's existence is parasitical and pitiable!
What you said is very true,Chinmoy.A beggar's survival is very pathetic. :( :(
Friends beggars are happier than us. Government has made our condition much worst than before. Our respected Finance Minister has squezed of more than half of our earnings. Bad budget! Adhere to this, abonormal price rise due to Commonwealth Games, etc. has made market conditions even worst. Job sector is deteriorating days after days.Poor salary is provided to highly educated people. Even a beggars can earn better than that.
Dear All,

Based on my findings,I have posted an article regarding the 'beggars' hope you check it out Recession Proof-Beggars

Do post your comments !

Thanks!
:):)

Swetha Shenoy
Well written Swetha.... .

You are right... Recession had made many more beggars on the streets... :(
As stated by you, we can see many small kids wiping the cars at the traffic signals, and selling toys... :(
I feel bad to see those very small kids.. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.