In Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, daughters injected HIV positive blood to their mother inorder to kill her for the sake of her property.

This is a very horrible case that I have watched today in TV.:angry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its really reduclious thing this type of incidents sholud be banned by the central govt officials...
Deadly Daughters... :( :(

This is the second incident of such nature occurring in Guntur town this year . Few months ago a housewife was injected HIV infected blood by her husband, a medical practitioner in a dowry demand case.
I think it is a new weapon to kill people..very bad on such sick minds..
Yes --- Killing at a time will not be a pain.. But these sick minded people are killing the innocent beings slowly giving slow poison... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is "Kali Yuga".It is very much shocking when we hear such sort of news.They are not daughters,but devils. :( :(
Yes. This is very horrible. The women are not in any way inferior to men- in good deeds or bad deeds.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have seen many cases where in brothers fight for property...
Son fighting with parents.. But never heared of daughter involving in these sort of deeds... :( :angry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I don't understand how come the people are getting such deadly sick minded....
Just can't think about doing any such thing to mothers....
Oh what a shame...
@Deepti,
What you said is absolutely true.This is the first time I am hearing of daughters doing this to a Mother. :( :(
The police have arrested the daughters and the son-in-law on charges of attempt to murder under IPC 307 and say they will be investigating the property dispute angle as well.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.