What do you feel about kids of a age group as low as 1 year are put into playgroup when it is a time for them to be with their parents?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm..... My kid is about to complete 2 years now... :)

He is with me still... I haven't joined him in any playschool... I would send him after 6 months ... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think it is too early for them to go to play school..however many working parents prefer this option.
Even I have a kid who is two years old.I have not send him to the play school.I have taken a decision to take a break for 3 years from my work.I feel that first 3 years are very important for the binding relation between a mother and a child. :)
Good to hear all of yours views....

But in mumbai i have seen parents racing with one another as to how early they shall enroll them for playgroups....
I pity these kids, who are crying for their moms in the schools....
I too have seen many parents trying to push their kids very early to play schools.

I have a neighbor who is working for a software concern and she has two sons.She has employed a maid for looking after those kids.Whenever I go outside I would see the maid watching TV and these two kids would always play outside the house.The maid does not even cares to dress them up and give evening snacks to them. :(
Yes very true nagalakshmi, maids don't take care as mothers....

A mother is a mother, but for working people it is compulsary to do a job, and they can't be blamed...
You are absolutely right Nagalakshmi... :)

You have taken a right decision too... :) Kids need full attention towards them at this tender age.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Though it may sound harsh..but i feel that at that age mothers love is necessary and career is more important then it is better to concentrate on that without planning for a child for some years...

I understand that some mothers have to work in order to run the house but it doesnt mean they leave the child to some one else...they can even do part time online jobs as Deepti and Nagalakshmi are doing... :) B) Hats of to these two great moms..I wish even i could have such moms... :P :)

It is really very precious time as even parents will miss the amazing things they do...I am saying this without any experience as my cousins daughter is always left at our house and they never care whether she eats or drinks...I always get angry on her mother but can not do or say anything due to elders.. :angry:
Playgroups are social gatherings with moms and their kids, that allow the kids to play with other children around their same age, and moms to socialize. They are often held at the park, or at someone's home, and can be a lot of fun. Despite the fun involved and the fact that playgroups are sort of a rite of passage for mothers, there are some pitfalls.
Thanks for your wishes and compliments,Rajani.According to me,money can be earned at any age as we all are educated.But the good moments we have with our children(particularly when they call you "amma" for the first time,they walk for the first time) can only be felt once during our life time. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.