Moderator I would like to inform you that three of my articles posted 4 days back have not yet been reviewed and are pending approval.I request you to look into it.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Kapil. The moderators and editors are on vacation. Please wait till they return on 16th December.
oh thank you
Apparently, there is only one moderator working, so it will take time. Meanwhile keep submitting articles to a maximum of 3 articles per day. If you are not aware of the news, please visit > Forums > Board categories > Announcements > Boddunan team on vacation for more information.
Hi Anusha ,thank you for your reply, ill wait and actually I didnt see the announccements.
Ok Kapil. First thoroughly go through all the announcements, contests available and changes in guidelines etc. You are not a new member, am i right? You might have taken a long break. So update your self.
I think some articles are got approved today.In recent articles list sees new one.So editor had began to review.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes, i noticed. Even some of my articles seem approved even though points assignment is still pending.
No need to worry friends, the pending articles have already been reviewed. You should get your points and cash credits soon.
Thank you Siddharth Shankar for your hard work in reviewing the articles. All the pending ones are reviewed.
Dear Moderator,

Our articles used to be published instantly but in the recent past, there is a lot of delay. My article is also pending for publishing. I thought it is due to any technical error, where I left the key words and subject matter empty, but the reason is not that one.

Please try to publish the articles immediately as before, as the authors like to work on giving their contribution frequently, by getting inspired for the publishing.

Regards.

Rajesh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.