Discuss: Which are the skills u really need to survive in compettive world
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A positive thinking,open to accept comments are the skills which are really needed for survival.
It's absolutely essential to be responsive to changes happening all around us as change is life!
Assessing yourself and others

When you are thinking of career planning just remember following a few steps will help you to not only assess and plan your own career but help others as well once successful. There are definitely a few skills needed for career planning that will help you work better irrespective of the path you choose. That is assessing your skills and the requirements of a particular job.

Firstly, you will have to work on the skills and the strengths that you possess thereby deciding on the job that you want to work in. once you have chosen the job and the position that you want to apply. You will have to concentrate now on your positive points once more to see how well you will fit intro the position you are considering. This is the primary assessment to begin with.

I think it's important to have right mindset and once this is sorted out, picking up the right skills set is not at all difficult!
I think will and postive thinking, knowledge and good communication are essential..
Openness to accept new challenges and the ability to adapt to changes is the most crucial thing to survive in the competitive world.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A good communication skill is also equally important as it is the only tool to convey our thoughts effectively to others.
Responsibility and responsiveness are the skills that I think needed.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
That's correct! One has to display the flexibility and resoluteness of mind to stay ahead in the race!
Every one has some inherent aptitude for certain skills. He should develop those skills and talents that are natural to him. Any skill that satisfies the needs of society will suffice to survive. If one strictly clings to his skill based on natural aptitude, he will survive well. One must attempt to excel. Excellence is the key to survival in competitive world. One should shun the culture of mediocrity and constantly endeavor to excel in chosen field.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.