This was a forward message i received from my friend. It was 90 % true for me. Tell me how true it is for you !

For Example : ALI
A == You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind. L == Love is something you deeply believe in.
I == are always smiling and making others smile.

Letters + Meanings:

A-- You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.

B-- You are always cautious when it comes to meeting new people.
C-- You definitely have a prettier side in you, don't be shy to show it.
D-- You have trouble trusting people.
E --You are a very exciting person.

F --Everyone loves you.
G-- You have excellent ways of viewing people.
H --You are not judgmental.
I --You are always smiling and making others smile.
J-- Jealously
K-- You like to try new things.
L --Love is something you deeply believe in.

M-- Success comes easily to you.
N-- You like to work, but you always want a break.
O-- You are very open-minded.
P --You are very friendly and understanding.
Q --You are a hypocrite.
R-- You are a social butterfly.

S-- You are very broad-minded.
T-- You have an attitude, a big one.
U-- You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.
V --You have a very good physique and looks.
W --You like privacy.
X-- You never let people tell you what to do.
Y-- You cause a lot of trouble.
Z --You're always fighting with someone.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To be frank with you, it was my maternal grandma who had coined my name in the memory of a Tamil Saint namely Ramalinga Adigalar who attained salvation.She neither knew nameology nor the nuances of numerology.But I have my pen name,in the memory of a historian whom I like most.Your co-relation of each letter with a meaning has no relevance to me.But it looks interesting.But people used to name their child in Tamil Nadu mostly based on their horoscope.
Meaning of my name..
A -You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
M -Success comes easily to you.
I -You are always smiling and making others smile.
T -You have an attitude, a big one.

The above matches me...

Again Amit(In Sanskrit) Means-- The one with no LIMIT, Limitless, With no barrier, boundary etc..

You havn't told meaning of your name ANUSHA.. :)

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
My initials are G K Ajmani. G stands for U have excellent ways of viewing people. K for You like to try new things. Definitely, above suits me. However my name is Gulshan kumar and this means- Prince of Gardens. This is also correct. Most of us have meaningful names. Your discussion is really interesting.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hello Amit. There is no particular meaning for my name. My name was randomly chosen. But, i think 'Anu' in Greek means 'Earth'. If anyone knows the actual meaning, please post. Thanks.
My name too was taken Randomly(I think inspired by Amitabh Bachhan)
But latter I tried to find what it means.. & the above was what I found on INTERNET

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Anu- a sanskrit word means- atom. Anu or atom is the tiniest possible part of any substance and is unbreakable. when broken, immense energy is generated. Vinoba Bhave had organized a movement called anu Vrat. But I do not know the purpose of anu Vrat though clearly this was connected with Sarvodaya movement.
Anusha may have a meaning different from anu. I donot know meaning of Anusha.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

NICE Gulshan...
I too was thinking about ANU but then there is also SHA..
So the meaning might differ..

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
if i have to write the meaning of my name from the above thing, it would be a list.. my name madhuri in sanskrit means sweetness
@ Madhuri
Yes sorry about the question. I missed a line. It is > What does your name mean and do the following characteristics apply to you ?
You need not write down the list of the letters and their meanings as we already know your name, but can tell how accurate the information is. Thanks.
@ Gulshan
Yes 'Anu' means atom. I can not believe i forgot that. But, i think Anusha with 'sha' has no meaning. It is just one of the random names in the world.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.