The topic is locked.
I want to get a huge traffic on my website. I'll be thankful if you share some tips with me...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What I understand is that it's the uniqueness of the contents that determines the size of traffic of any website!
The traffic depends on quality of contents. Using attractive key words will attract more traffic.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

First of all the content is the matter.Attractive and unique content will do more.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes, good quality content and very unique content will help you increase the traffic. :) :)
Obviously the quality quotient has to be high to create interest amongst the visitors!
Akshay if you could mention the topic of you website, I maybe able to help you more. I mean if you websites is related to make money online or SEO then no matter what one advises you it will be very difficult to get traffic.

In general, backlinking is the best way to increase traffic to your site as it moves you up in search engines and you automatically gain organic visitors.

Also, your approach should be to get targeted traffic rather than huge traffic. I would take targeted 10 visitors in place of 1000 non-targeted visitors any day.
One can also make use of search engine optimization or SEO in order to rank high when certain keywords related to the blog are searched in search engines. Having a high rank increases the possibility of attracting traffic to the site. Continually improving on SEO and creating articles that utilize keywords commonly searched in search engines, can significantly help increase blog traffic.
@Shil - I would like to both agree and disagree with your statement. I agree that SEO plays a very important role but disagree with the fact that utilizing keywords commonly searched in search engines will automatically bring in traffic.
"Make money online" is probably one of the most searched term on the internet but now it is almost impossible to rank for that term. The market is saturated for that term and the competition is just so high to beat.

I think the first most step for your blog/site to make money would be to do your keyword research right. Go for niche market which is untapped and still has potential. Then follow the basic on-page optimization and also do off-site promotion.

This will ensure high ranks in SERPs and guarantee targeted traffic from search engines!!
Valuable information shared by shil and Arun.Kudos to both of them!!! :) :)
I agree with Arun...that backlinking is best option but spamming your blog link every day is not advisable.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.